What can you do with a degree in Social Work?

Issue link:

Contents of this Issue


Page 0 of 0

What can you do with a degree in SOCIAL WORK? POVERTY AND INEQUALITY Client Resources Coordinator (Case Manager) Director of Community Engagement English/English as a Second Language (ESL) Tutor Grants Manager/Writer Outreach & Communications Coordinator Public Policy Manager Volunteer Coordinator Volunteer Services Coordinator FAMILY AND CHILD WELFARE Adoption Specialist College and Career Coach Court Appointed Special Advocate Volunteer Family Resource Center Director Foster Youth Education Liaison Housing Specialist Manager Grants and Corporate Relations Peer Mentor (Volunteer) Program Coordinator Recreation Specialist Family Shelter Case Manager Residential Care Worker School-based Social Worker Teen—Parent Case Worker HEATH CARE AND HEALTH CHALLENGES Case/Care Manager Coordinator, Program Implementation and Engagement Discharge Coordinator/Planner Drug Dependency Counselor/ Grants Manager Health Preparedness and Response Advisor Intake Coordinator Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator Nutrition Outreach Specialist Patient Advocate Public Policy Manager Public Health Educator Psychosocial Rehabilitation and Addictions Counselor Volunteer Services Coordinator PHYSICAL AND MENTAL CHALLENGES Access Specialist Case Manager Daily Living Skills Specialist Deaf Services Initiative Case Manager Employee Assistant Counselor Employment Consultant Family Support Educator Grants Manager Program Operations Manager Social Security Disability Appeals Advocate Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor MENTAL HEALTH Behavioral Assistant Coordinator of Adult Grief Programs Health Educator Housing Program Manager Intensive Case Manager, Women's Shelter Life Skills Coach Outpatient Specialist Peer Mentor (Volunteer) Professional Mentor Program Coordinator, Overdose Prevention Program Research Analyst Public Educator Youth Behavioral Health SUBSTANCE USE/ ADDICTIONS Alcohol and Drug Prevention Coordinator Child Custody Recommending Caseworker Drug Dependency Specialist Rehabilitation Specialist Substance Abuse Program Coordinator AGING Assessment Specialist Assisted Living/Nursing Home Social Worker Community Outreach Navigator Community Relations Manager Director of Congregational Care Gerontology Social Worker Home Based Older Adults Specialist Manager, National and Community Partnerships CRIMINAL JUSTICE Coordinator of Sexual Assault, Advocacy and Prevention Services Correctional Probation Officer Corrections Unit Supervisor Forensic Social Worker Juvenile Court Liaison Probation Officer Program Manager, Domestic Violence Shelter Police Officer COMMUNITIES & HOUSING Community Organizer Community Support Specialist Director of Events Disaster Relief Specialist Housing Resource Manager Social and Community Service Manager Social Recreation Director Volunteer Coordinator WORKPLACE Assistive Technology Trainer Conflict Resolution Advocate Employee Assistance Counselor Employment Social Worker Employment Specialist Industrial Social Worker Vocational Rehabilitation Specialist VETERANS & MILITARY Geriatric Psychiatric Unit Program Coordinator Legislative Affairs Director Local Recovery Coordinator Long-term Care Unit Social Worker PTSD Social Worker Social Worker, Veteran's Community-based Services Social Worker, Veterans' Justice Outreach Suicide Prevention Program Coordinator ENVIRONMENTALISM Environmental Health Specialist Environmental Justice Campaign Outreach Coordinator FEMA-Disaster Response Environmental Specialists First Responder Red Cross Volunteer Research and Development Innovator and Administrator Specialist, Sustainable Development and Environmental Risk Factors GLOBAL & INTERNATIONAL SOCIAL WORK Aftercare Field Care Coordinator Child Survivor Specialist Emergency Response Team Health Coordinator Human Trafficking Case Manager Immigration Legal Services Coordinator Red Cross Volunteer Women's Safe Spaces Specialist Visit to learn more. *Source

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

view archives of SAGE - What can you do with a degree in Social Work?